About Queen Elizabeth College
As a New Zealand co-educational school, Queen Elizabeth College uses a student centred philosophy that values whÄnau and the acceptance of individual differences.
Kotahitanga, a sense of unity and belonging, is a core belief promoted through providing essential support to families and students. We value the opportunity to foster a partnership with families - a collaboration that has the same goal and focus of providing an environment and opportunities for students to succeed.
It is through these values that students of Queen Elizabeth College are able to enjoy an encouraging family atmosphere, and feel proud of their college and their accomplishments.Providing educational excellence in Manawatu, Palmerston North
Queen Elizabeth College is proud to be a learning community of excellence and innovation, offering a wide range of courses in a supportive learning environment.
Our New Zealand secondary school can offer:
- Small class sizes and the flexibility to meet individual learning needs
- The celebration of the success of our students, fostering pride in their learning, culture and achievementsOpportunities to participate in extra-curricular and E.O.T.C activities
- Caring and committed staff who work in the best interests of all students
- New Zealand NCEA - the latest NCEA exam results show we were the top performing co-education high school in Palmerston North
- The appreciation of cultural diversity through Te Aro Maori and the concepts of manaakitanga and whanaugatanga
- Modern, specialist classrooms
- Large attractive grounds, with excellent facilities
- The encouragement of students to make significant contribution to the secondary school community, especially in the area of sport
Enrol at our North Island secondary school